1. On Belay
Project: The Committee gives support to veterans, their wives or
widows as well as wounded 10th Mountain Light soldiers in
Walter Reed Hospital in Washington, DC.
- On Belay Chairperson
- Pam Pikla, Chairperson
- Washington, DC Chapter
- 3707 Red Grove Rd.
- Baltimore, MD 21220
- Father: Hassell G. Vass, 10-AT-A
2. Oral History Project: The Committee,
in cooperation with the Resource Center, videotapes the histories of
veterans and their wives.
- Oral History Project Chairperson
3. 10th Mountain Division Descendant
Scholarships: An annual scholarship is awarded to a high school
senior based on meritorious service to the 10th Mountain
- Descendant Scholarships Chairperson:
- Patricia Ann Thonton
- 112 Maple Avenue
- Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
4. Gold Star Project: The Committee
seeks descendants of soldiers killed in action and then provides
information, contacts, and support.
- Gold Star 10th Mtn. Div Desc
- Norman Burkey
- 308 Colgate Dr.
- Forest Hill, MD 21050
- Father: Norman L. Burkey KIA, 85-C
5. National Reunions: The Delaware River
Valley and Washington DC Chapters have volunteered to run the 2013
- 2013 Reunion Chairpersons:
Washington DC Chapter President
- Kim Hudyma
- 114 Kingbrook Road
- Linthicum, MD 21090-1947
- Father: John Pollock 86 SVC
Delaware River Valley
- Patricia Finn Thornton
112 Maple Avenue
Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Father: Capt. Frederick Finn
KIA, 85-A & L
6. 2012 Return to Italy Trips:
Descendants will continue to organize and run future trips to the 10th Mountain WWII Italian areas of interest. The next trip will be in 2014.
- Return to Italy Chairperson – To Be Announced