1. On Belay
Project: The Committee gives support to veterans, their wives or
widows as well as wounded 10th Mountain Light soldiers in
Walter Reed Hospital in Washington, DC.
- On Belay Chairperson
- Pam Pikla, Chairperson
- Washington, DC Chapter
- 3707 Red Grove Rd.
- Baltimore, MD 21220
- Father: Hassell G. Vass, 10-AT-A
2. Oral History Project: The Committee,
in cooperation with the Resource Center, videotapes the histories of
veterans and their wives.
- Oral History Project Chairperson
3. 10th Mountain Division Descendant
Scholarships: An annual scholarship is awarded to a high school
senior based on meritorious service to the 10th Mountain
- Descendant Scholarships Chairperson:
4. Gold Star Project: The Committee
seeks descendants of soldiers killed in action and then provides
information, contacts, and support.
- Gold Star 10th Mtn. Div Desc
- Norman Burkey
- 308 Colgate Dr.
- Forest Hill, MD 21050
- Father: Norman L. Burkey KIA, 85-C
5. National Reunions: The Delaware River
Valley and Washington DC Chapters have volunteered to run the 2013
- 2013 Reunion Chairpersons:
Washington DC Chapter President
- Kim Hudyma
- 114 Kingbrook Road
- Linthicum, MD 21090-1947
- Father: John Pollock 86 SVC
Delaware River Valley
- Patricia Finn Thornton
112 Maple Avenue
Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Father: Capt. Frederick Finn
KIA, 85-A & L
Return to Italy Trips: Descendants will continue to organize and run future trips to the 10th Mountain WWII Italian areas of interest. The next trip will be in 2015.
Website created by
Dee's Website Center
© 10th Mountain Division Descendants, Inc.